Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections apostle appear become believe blessed body bring called cause character Christ Christian church coming cross darkness dead death desire Divine doctrine duty earth eternal evil experience eyes fact faith Father fear feel follow friends future give given glory God's gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven holy honor hope hour human important individual influence interest Jesus judgment labor land light live look Lord matter means mind moral nature never object once pass peace perfect prayer preaching present principles promise reason receive regard relation religion religious remember result salvation Saviour sense sinner sins soul speak spirit stand suffering things thou thought tion true truth unto whole wisdom
77. oldal - For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord : whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
133. oldal - For whom the Lord loveth, he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons ; for what son is he whom the Father chasteneth not ? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards and not sons.
257. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves ; which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another,) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospe.1.
215. oldal - ... Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another : and the Lord hearkened and heard it : and a book of remembrance was written before him, for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels ; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
176. oldal - Howbeit, Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
257. oldal - And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh ; go ye out to meet him.
181. oldal - Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness and the work of faith with power...
165. oldal - Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
196. oldal - Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him ; let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.