Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts already Ananias Antioch Apostles appears Arabia assertion Barnabas believe brethren brought called cause CHAP chapter character Christ Christian church circumcision circumstances command companions conduct considered continued conversion Damascus desirous disciples doctrine elders Epistle evidence fact faith Galatians Gamaliel Smith Gentiles give given Gospel Greek ground hands hath heard hearing Hence Holy immediately James Jesus Jewish Jews John Judæa language light Lord Luke matter means mentioned ministry Moses motives naturally observe occasion offer passage Paul Paul's persecuted persons Peter preached present priest probable prove reason received regard religion remark rendered reported respecting revelation Saul says SECT seen sent shew sight speak Spirit success suffer suppose taught thee things thou took truth unto verse vision visit to Jerusalem voice whole writing
19. oldal - But all that heard him were amazed, and said, Is not this he that destroyed them which called on this name in Jerusalem, and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests...
48. oldal - And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
193. oldal - Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 30.
33. oldal - And I said, Who art thou, Lord ? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee ; delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, to open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive...
8. oldal - And he, trembling and astonished, said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
119. oldal - But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
192. oldal - Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them. 27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which' were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him...
9. oldal - And they that were with me saw indeed the light and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.