Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
allowed already altar angel apostasy apostles appears authority beast began bishops blood body brought called cent century chapter character Christ Christian Church civil Constantine continue corruptions death denote described destroyed destruction divine dragon early earth ecclesiastical empire equally error Europe event evil existence faith fall fire follow four fourth give given Gospel grace hand head heaven Holy implied intended John judgment kingdoms kings Lamb length living Lord martyrs meaning miracles Mosheim nature opened opinion origin paganism papacy perhaps persecuted prayers present prevailed priest probably prophecy prophet received Reformation regard reign religion Roman Rome saints says Scripture seal sect seven seventh sixth spirit symbols temple Testament things third thou throne tion true trumpet truth unto Verses vision voice Western empire whilst whole witnesses woman worship
265. oldal - And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
256. oldal - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
224. oldal - And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
197. oldal - And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven. And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...
278. oldal - And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
239. oldal - AND there appeared a great wonder in heaven ; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars : and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
110. oldal - And I saw another Angel ascending from the East, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four Angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, saying, "Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
284. oldal - And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder...