Evangelical History: Or a Narrative of the Life, Doctrines and Miracles of Jesus Christ, Our Blessed Lord and Savior, and of His Holy Apostles ; Containing the Four Gospels and the Acts : with a General Introduction, and Prefatory Remarks to Each Book ; and Notes Didactic, Explanatory, and Critical
Bradford and Read, 1813 - 528 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Evangelical History: Or a Narrative of the Life, Doctrines and Miracles of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
angel answered apostles appeared asked baptized behold believe blessed bread brethren brought called cast CHAP chief Christ Christian cometh commanded dead death delivered departed disciples divine doctrines earth entered evil eyes faith Father fear followed Galilee gave give given gospel hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Holy Spirit hour immediately Jerusalem Jesus Jesus answered Jesus said unto Jews John Judea king kingdom knew laid light live Lord Mary Master Messiah miracles Moses mother multitude pass Paul Peter Pharisees pray preached priests prophet received saith unto say unto scribes seen sent servant shalt shew ship Simon spake speak spoken stood suffer supposed tell temple thee thine things thou thou hast took truth Verily I say voice whole whosoever witness woman written
47. oldal - Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
401. oldal - The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
418. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words ; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, (which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know...
400. oldal - Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
66. oldal - It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
110. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
217. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
186. oldal - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
125. oldal - But the wise answered, saying, Not so ; lest there be not enough for us and you : but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.