Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according allow appear attention become believe Bible blessed body Brethren bring cause character Christian comfort commandments concerning conduct consider continually creatures death desire diligence disposed divine doctrine duty earth endeavour evil eyes faith Father favour fear flesh follow friends give given glory grace hand happiness hath hear heart Heaven holy hope human Jesus Christ John judge judgment kind knowledge known light live Lord means mention mercy mind nature never observe obtain ourselves particular peace perfect perhaps persons pray present prove reason receive regard righteousness Saint salvation saved Saviour Scriptures seek SERMON shalt shew sinners sins soul speak spirit suffering suppose sure thee things thou thought tion truth turn understanding unto walk whole wish written
87. oldal - Almighty and most merciful Father : We have erred and strayed from thy ways like lost sheep. We have followed too much the devices and desires of our own hearts. We have offended against thy holy laws. We have left undone those things which we ought to have done ; and we have done those things which we ought not to have done ; and there is no health in us.
151. oldal - Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air, for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns ; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
348. oldal - Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thy hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
xiii. oldal - Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
199. oldal - AND it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee...
61. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh ; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
240. oldal - And God came unto Balaam at night, and said unto him, If the men come to call thee, rise up, and go with them ; but yet the word which I shall say unto thee, that shalt thou do.
xii. oldal - What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin...
278. oldal - Whither shall I go from thy Spirit ? or whither shall I flee from thy presence ? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there ; if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me, even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee ; but the night shineth as the day : the darkness...