Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons, Chiefly on Sacramental Occasions ...: With a Life of the Author.
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
able acceptance according acknowledge agony apostle appear behold believe blessing blood body called Christ Jesus Christians commanded concerning consider consideration cross of Christ crucified crucifixion curse darkness dead death deliver dying earth effect enemies everlasting expression face faith Father fear finished flesh give given glorified glorious glory grace hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven holy honor hope illustrate iniquity interest Israel king knowledge light live look Lord Jesus Christ meaning mind mystery nature never obedience object observed offered operations particulars perfection person pleasure praise prayer present principles profession promises raised received redemption revelation riches righteousness salvation scripture sent sins Son of God sorrows soul speak Spirit stand strength suffering testimony thee things thou throne tion truth turned unto virtue voice whole wisdom wrath
348. oldal - Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered and said to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thy hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
411. oldal - Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone ; The flowers appear on the earth ; The time of the singing of birds is come, And the voice of the turtle is heard in our land ; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, And the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
61. oldal - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem ; and the Son of man shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes ; and they shall condemn him to death...
104. oldal - For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
115. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves.
287. oldal - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith...
314. oldal - Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy : yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
228. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice
267. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses : of how much sorer punishment suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace...
188. oldal - And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation ; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.