Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appear awakened believe beloved better Bible blessed body bring brought called Christ Christian Church coming dead dear death deep desire eternity faith Father fear feel felt flock friends give glory God's gospel grace hand happy hath hear heard heart heaven hell holy hope hour Israel Jesus John keep labour land leave light live look Lord Lord Jesus Lord's meet mind minister ministry morning natural never night once parish passed peace person poor pray prayer preaching present reason remember rest righteousness Sabbath salvation saved Saviour seek seemed seen sermon sinners sins soon soul speak Spirit stand sure sweet tell thee things thou thought true truth turn unto voice walk whole write
442. oldal - O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, In the secret places of the stairs, Let me see thy countenance, Let me hear thy voice; For sweet is thy voice, And thy countenance is comely.
375. oldal - And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
188. oldal - Finally brethren, farewell : be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace ; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
350. oldal - Fear not, for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; ye shall find the Babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger.
469. oldal - And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them ; and they were judged every man according to their works ; and death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.
186. oldal - The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and he delighteth in his way. "Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.
207. oldal - Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works ; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
129. oldal - And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
475. oldal - And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba : prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised. 16 There shall be an handful of corn in the earth upon the top of the mountains ; the fruit thereof shall shake like Lebanon : and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.