Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Apostles appears appointed argument believe Bishop body called Camb cause character Charles Christ Christian Church Clergy Coll College common considered Dissenters divine doctrine duty effect elected England established evil existence express fact faith Father feel give given gospel Hall hand heart Henry holy important interest Jesus John John's King late learned less letter Lincoln living London Lord matter means meeting mind minister nature never object observations opinion organ original Oxford parish passage persons practice present principles question readers reason received reference religion religious remark respect Rome School Scripture Sermons Society soul speak spirit things Thomas tion Trinity true truth University volume whole writings
145. oldal - In this thing the LORD pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon : when I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the LORD pardon thy servant in this thing.
236. oldal - I do swear, that I will defend to the utmost of my power the settlement of property within this realm, as established by the laws : and I do hereby disclaim, disavow, and solemnly abjure, any intention to subvert the present church establishment, as settled by law within this realm...
168. oldal - THE Church hath power to decree Rites or Ceremonies, and authority in controversies of faith...
378. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him...
378. oldal - Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; and whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
222. oldal - Ye looked for much, and. lo, it came to little ; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.
357. oldal - Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
418. oldal - Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme : 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation : 30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
168. oldal - Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.