Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore Alleluia Almighty altar Amen Anth behold beseech thee blessed Virgin Mary body and blood bread Christ our Lord communion confess Confiteor dear Lord death deliver desire Deus divine grace Domine earth ejus endeavour enemies eternal everlasting evil faithful departed Father forgive give Gloria Patri glorious glory graciously hear grant Hail Hail Mary hath heart heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honour hope humble iniquities Jesus Christ king Kyrie eleison Lamb let thy Litany living Lord Jesus Christ love thee mind Miserere Mother ness nobis offended thee offer oh Lord pardon passion praise thee pray prayers Priest Psalm receive Redeemer sacrament sacrifice saints salvation sancta Saviour sinners sins sorrow soul takest teach thanks thine things thou art thou didst thou hast thou shalt thou wilt thy blessed thy church thy divine thy grace thy Majesty thy mercy thy name thy servants tium truth tuam tuum unto
2. oldal - The Apostles' Creed: I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord...
77. oldal - Credo in unum Deum, Patrem omnipotentem, Factorem caeli et terrae, visibilium omnium et invisibilium. Et in unum Dominum Jesum Christum, Filium Dei unigenitum, et ex Patre natum ante omnia saecula. Deum de Deo; Lumen de Lumine; Deum verum de Deo vero; genitum non factum; consubstantialem Patri, per quem omnia facta sunt. Qui propter nos homines, et propter nostram salutem, descendit de caelis. Et incarnatus est de Spiritu Sancto, ex Maria Virgine; et homo factus est; crucifixus etiam pro nobis; sub...
117. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
78. oldal - And in the Holy Ghost the Lord and Giver of life, who proceedeth from the Father and the Son ; who together with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified ; who spoke by the prophets : — and one holy, catholic and apostolic church.
72. oldal - That takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us. Thou That takest away the sins of the world, receive our prayer. Thou That sittest at the right hand of God the Father, have mercy upon us. For Thou only art Holy, Thou only art the Lord, Thou only, O Christ, with the Holy Ghost, art most high in the Glory of God the Father.
116. oldal - Him was made nothing that was made: in Him was life, and the life was the light of men : and the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
2. oldal - Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women. And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
326. oldal - My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden ; For, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For He that is mighty hath done to me great things ; And holy is his name.
73. oldal - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: " let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.