Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle auricular confession authority believe Bible bishops blessed blood body bread and wine brethren bring brought called carried cause Christian Church of England Church of Rome commit confession consider course crime danger dear deliver doctrine doubt draw enter Established evil faith Father fear feel give given grace hand hear heart hold Holy Holy Ghost idolatry influence intellect Ireland Jesuits Jesus Christ King Kingdom learned LECTURE Lord Mary means mediator mind ministers mother nature never notice Papists person pious poor Pope Popery pray prayer preach present priest profess Protestant prove Queen question received religion religious Roman Catholic sacrament salvation Scripture sins soul speak species taught teach tells things thou thought tion Tract Tractarians true truth United Virgin whole worship writings
7. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
7. oldal - And He took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying : This is My Body, which is given for you : this do in remembrance of Me. Likewise also the Cup after supper, saying : This Cup is the New Testament in My Blood, which is shed for you.
29. oldal - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities ; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
9. oldal - For the sacramental bread and .wine remain still in their very natural substances, and, therefore, may not be adored (for that were idolatry to be abhorred of all faithful Christians...
20. oldal - Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
5. oldal - Well ; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not high-minded, but fear : for if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not thee.
25. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them...
61. oldal - Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth ; and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
22. oldal - My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous...