Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection affliction aged amidst appear beauty behold blessed bring brought character Christ Christian circumstances comfort conduct consider course crown death delight devotion DISCOURSE domestic duty earth eternal evil excite exercise expect expressed eyes faith father favour fear feel felt follow folly friends give given glory Gospel grace grave hand happy hath heart heaven holy honour hope human influence interest intimation Jesus kindness king labour leave lessons light live look Lord manner mark mind nature ness never object patience peace perfect period persons piety prayer present principles promise receive reflections regard religion religious rest righteousness saints salvation scenes season seen sinner soon soul speak spirit subjects suffering teach thee things thou thought tion unto various voice winter wisdom wish young youth
349. oldal - For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
232. oldal - And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him. And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
213. oldal - Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out ; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there ; and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
138. oldal - God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, the Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
365. oldal - Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein : then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before • the Lord : For he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth : he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
86. oldal - But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not : for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name ; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee ; . and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee : when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned ; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour : I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia...
118. oldal - He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him : and he shall see his face with joy : for he will render unto man his righteousness.
158. oldal - It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.
143. oldal - Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not ; for he will not pardon your transgressions : for my name is in him.