Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham according adopted ancient antiquity appears Assyrian authority beginning believe body Book called carried century Christian chronology connected David death Divine doctrine doubt dynasty early earth Egypt empire established existence fact father give given gods Greek ground hand head Hebrew historian human hundred inhabitants Israel Israelites Jewish Jews Josephus Judah Judges king kingdom known land language latter learned less lived Lord means mentioned monarch Moses nature Nineveh Ninus observed once opinion origin passed period Persian person Philistines possession present princes probable prophet reader reason received recorded regard reign remarks respecting sacred Samuel says Scripture sons soul spirit supposed Syrians taken temple term things thou thousand took translation tribes unto views whole worship writers
291. oldal - And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life.
143. oldal - Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. And the LOHD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
182. oldal - Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? Art thou become like unto us?
135. oldal - He raiseth up the poor out of the dust : and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, To set them among the princes : and to make them inherit the throne of glory.
141. oldal - And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith ? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also : go forth, and do so.
194. oldal - Thus saith Cyrus, king of Persia, The Lord God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? his God be with him, and let him go up...
198. oldal - Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.
185. oldal - There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
147. oldal - If I beheld the sun when it shined, Or the moon walking in brightness ; And my heart hath been secretly enticed, Or my mouth hath kissed my hand : This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge : For I should have denied the God that is above.
29. oldal - And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which is the second month, that he began to build the house of the Lord.