Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels Angels eyes beam beautiful beneath bird bless bless'd bliss bloom blush Book of Enoch Book of Job bosom bower breath bright brow burn Cabbala call'd caught charm cheerily Cherubs cloud creature dark Dear Fanny Derry divine dreams earth echo EPIGRAM eyes fair fancy feel flame flowers fond gaze glorious glory happy hath heart Heaven holy hour light lips look look'd Lord LORD WELLINGTON Love's maid Merrily ne'er never night o'er Papists pass'd passion plume pride proud pure rose round seem'd Send the bowl Sephiroths seraph shine shone sigh skies sleep smile soft eye song sorrow spirit stamp'd star sweet tears tell Tertullian thee There's thine things THOMAS MOORE thou thought throne Tophet trembling turn'd Twas twill Twixt weep wild wings woman's words Y-rm—th young
124. oldal - When youthful spring around us breathes, Thy spirit warms her fragrant sigh ; And every flower the summer wreathes Is born beneath that kindling eye. Where'er we turn, thy glories shine, And all things fair and bright are thine.
137. oldal - Praise to the Conqueror, praise to the Lord, His word was our arrow, His breath was our sword! Who shall return to tell Egypt the story Of those she sent forth in the hour of her pride ? For the Lord hath looked out from His pillar of glory, And all her brave thousands are dashed in the tide. Sound the loud timbrel o'er Egypt's dark sea! Jehovah has triumphed ! His people are free ! Thomas Moore.
107. oldal - And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth : and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
130. oldal - But high she shoots through air and light, Above all low delay, Where nothing earthly bounds her flight, Nor shadow dims her way. So grant me, GOD, from every care And stain of passion free, Aloft, through Virtue's purer air, To hold my course to Thee ! No sin to cloud, no lure to stay My Soul, as home she springs ; — Thy Sunshine on her joyful way, Thy Freedom in her wings ! FALLEN IS THY THRONE.
137. oldal - And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians...
124. oldal - ... o'ershadows all the earth and skies like some dark beauteous bird whose plume is sparkling with unnumbered eyes that sacred gloom those fires divine so grand so countless Lord are thine...
143. oldal - And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.
136. oldal - And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand ; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. And Miriam answered them, Sing ye to the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously ; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.