accept according action administrators adultery agreement amount appear applied appointed arising assigns authority become bill binding bound building called cause charge circumstances claim common condition consequently consideration contract costs Court covenant creditor death debts deceased deed directors duly duty effect entered entitled evidence execution executor express expressly father firm give given hand heirs held holder husband interest John land landlord lease legally liable limited living marriage married means meeting months necessary notice obtained original otherwise paid parties partnership passed payment penalty person petition possession premises present proceedings proved purchaser reasonable received reference refused registered rent respect responsible rule sell separate settled settlement shares sufficient taken tenant term thereof trustee unless usually whole widow wife wife's winding
686. oldal - The notice may also be served by post by a registered letter addressed to the person on whom it is to be served at his last known place of residence or place of business, and if served by post shall be deemed to have been served at the time when the letter containing the same would have been delivered in the ordinary course of post...
684. oldal - The directors may elect a chairman of their meetings, and determine the period for which he is to hold office ; but if no such chairman is elected, or if at any meeting the chairman is not present at the time appointed for holding the same, the directors present shall choose some one of their number to be chairman of such meeting.
446. oldal - ... accordingly, if the said being thereunto required, do render and deliver the said letters of administration (approbation of such testament being first had and made) in the said court, then this obligation to be void and of none effect, or else to remain in full force and virtue.
684. oldal - The directors may delegate any of their powers to committees consisting of such member or members of their body as they think fit. Any committee so formed shall in the exercise of the powers so delegated conform to any regulations that may be imposed on them by the directors.
698. oldal - ... the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed, are desirous of being formed into a company, in pursuance of this memorandum of association, and we respectively agree to take the number of shares in the capital of the company set opposite our respective names.
683. oldal - The business of the company shall be managed by the directors, who may pay all expenses incurred in getting up and registering the company, and may exercise all such powers of the company...
682. oldal - The chairman may, with the consent of the meeting, adjourn any meeting from time to time and from place to place, but no business shall be transacted at any adjourned meeting other than the business left unfinished at the meeting from which the adjournment took place.
686. oldal - Every auditor shall have a list delivered to him of all books kept by the company, and shall at all reasonable times have access to the books and accounts of the company...