Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Rights of God Written for the Benefit of Man: Or, the Impartiality of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Rights of God, Written for the Benefit of Man: Or, the Impartiality of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
appear beauty Behold believe benevolent blessed blood cause Christ Christian church common consider crime death destruction divine doctors of divinity doctrine dollars doubt earth elect eternal exhibit eyes faith fall father favour feel friends give gospel hand happiness hear heart heaven Hence holy hope human impartiality individuals instance Italy kind king labour least less liberty light live look Lord manner means millions mind ministers misery nature never perishing persons pity pleasure poor preach present pride priests produced prove punishment reader reason receive religion respect rich Scripture sentiments servility shew society soul spirit suffering surely thing thou thousand tion true truth unto voice whole witness wretched York
18. oldal - And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and Satyrs shall dance there.
100. oldal - And he said, this will be the manner of the king that *"• .O•ifSP*''* *~*"*~"fc . 1.63763 90 shall reign over you : he will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen, and some shall run before his chariots.
135. oldal - For them no more the blazing hearth shall burn. Or busy housewife ply her evening care; No children run to lisp their sire's return, Or climb his knees the envied kiss to share. Oft did the harvest to their sickle yield, Their furrow oft the stubborn glebe has broke: How jocund did they drive their team afield! How bowed the woods beneath their sturdy stroke!
101. oldal - Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us; That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us. and fight our battles.
251. oldal - Isaac; (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
102. oldal - Behold, here I am: witness against me before the LORD, and before his anointed: whose ox have I taken ? or whose ass have I taken ? or whom have I defrauded ? whom have I oppressed ? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith ? and I will restore it you. And they said, Thou hast not defrauded us, nor oppressed us, neither hast thou taken aught of any man's hand.
144. oldal - Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh, as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
142. oldal - Gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.