Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actually admitted affirm afford ages animal appear appointed argument attributes believe benevolence cause Christ circumstances communicate conduct consequence considered consistent constitution continually corrective creation creatures crime death Deity depend determined Divine doctrine doubt duration earth effect endless endless misery enjoyment equally establish eternity everlasting evidence excellence existence express faculties Father favor feeling fire founded future give greater happiness heart human increase individual infinite inflicted intelligent justice kind knowledge less limited Lord mankind manner means ment mind misery moral evil nature necessary never object observe operation opinion pain passage perfect period persons pleasure positive possess possible present principle produce proof prove punishment reason regard render respect Restoration Scripture sense suffering suppose term thing tion true truth ultimate universe virtue volition whole wicked wisdom wise
367. oldal - Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die ? saith the Lord God : and not that he should return from his ways, and live ? But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live ? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
288. oldal - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
313. oldal - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out : it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire : 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
321. oldal - The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
325. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him. But whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
287. oldal - The sinners in Zion are afraid; Fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire ? Who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
393. oldal - Marvel not at this ; for the hour is coming, in which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth-; they that have done good to the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil to the resurrection of damnation,"
316. oldal - But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it ; The owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: And he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.