Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according addressed already answer appears applied argument believe blood body bread chapter of St character Christ Church commentators conclude consequence consider consideration course difficulty disciples discourse divine doctrine Dr Wiseman drinking effect employed Eucharist explain expression fact faith Father feelings figurative flesh give given hath hearers heaven import instance Institution interpretation Jesus Jews kind language learned author Lectures literal Lord Lord's manner matter meaning mentioned mind nature never notion object observations occasion opinion passage person phrase portion possible preceding present principles proceeding Protestant prove reader reason reference regard remarks reply respecting Roman Catholic sacrament Saviour Scripture seems sense sent sentiment speak spiritual St John suppose taken temple things thou thought tion true truth understand understood unto verily verse whole Wise words words of Institution writes
256. oldal - For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus, the same night in which he was betrayed, took bread: 24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat ; this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
34. oldal - For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
6. oldal - I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever : and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
41. oldal - Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; and ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
255. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is My body. And He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; for this is My blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
7. oldal - But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
120. oldal - He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
282. oldal - And I will establish my covenant between me and thee, and thy seed after thee, in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
144. oldal - The Pharisees heard that the people murmured such things concerning him : and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers to take him. 33 Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me. 34 Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.