Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection againſt Almighty alſo amongſt angels appear attended becauſe become better bleſſed called Chriſt Chriſtianity commune concerning conduct conſider dangers death deſign deſire deſtroy deſtruction divine doth doubtleſs duty enter evil excuſe expect eyes Father firſt follow folly give goodneſs guilty hand happineſs happy hath hearts heaven himſelf holy hopes hour human idle important kind kingdom knowledge laſt leaſt leſs lives look Lord mankind manner means mind moſt muſt nature never obſerve ourſelves parable paſſions peace perhaps pleaſure preſent pride proper puniſhment reaſon receive reflect religion reward rich ſaid ſame Saviour ſays ſee SERM ſhall ſhort ſhould ſome ſpirit ſtill ſuch tares themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion truth turn univerſal unto uſeful vice virtue whilſt whole whoſe wiſdom wiſe XXVII XXXII XXXIV youth
80. oldal - Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
328. oldal - But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping ; and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
91. oldal - And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it : I pray thee have me excused.
333. oldal - THEREFORE with Angels and Archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious Name ; evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts, heaven and earth are full of thy glory : Glory be to thee, O Lord most High.
244. oldal - And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
51. oldal - I will arife, and go to my father, and will fay unto him, Father, I have finned againft Heaven, and before thee ; and am no more worthy to be called thy fon : make me as one of thy hired fervants.