Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Memoirs of a Sergeant, Late in the Forty-Third Light Infantry Regiment ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
action appeared arms army arrived attack battle Beaumont became body British called carried cavalry charge Christian Church close column command covered cross dark death deep directed division earth effect enemy engaged English faith fall fear fell felt fight fire five followed force forward four French friends front give given ground guns hand head heard heart heaven hill holy hope hour hundred immediately King land light living Lord means miles mind morning never night o'er observed officers party passed persons plain position present reached rear reason received regiment remained respect rest retreat scarcely seemed shot side soldiers soon soul spirit taken thee thing thou thought thousand tion took town troops turned wave whole wounded
267. oldal - Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
241. oldal - And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held : and they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth...
223. oldal - And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
200. oldal - Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
260. oldal - Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross ; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
189. oldal - So let all thine enemies perish, O Lord : but let them that love him be as the sun when he goeth forth in his might.
243. oldal - AVENGE, O Lord, thy slaughtered saints, whose bones Lie scattered on the Alpine mountains cold; Even them who kept thy truth so pure of old, When all our Fathers worshipped stocks and stones...
258. oldal - Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another, and the Lord hearkened and heard it. and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon His name.
190. oldal - In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.