Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Conciliatory Or Irenical Animadversions on the Controversies Agitated in ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2014
Conciliatory Or Irenical Animadversions On The Controversies Agitated In ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Conciliatory, Or Irenical Animadversions: On the Controversies Agitated in ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
acceptable according Acts Apostle appears assurance Author believe blessed called cause CHAP Christ Christian commands committed Compare concerning condemnation condition confession conscience considered covenant covenant of grace dead death deny Divine doctrine duties elect eternal evidence faith Father follows give given gospel grace guilt hand hath heart Hence holiness imputed Jesus John judge judgment justified learned less live Lord manner matter means mediator mind nature necessary ness never Note obedience observed obtain pardon Paul perfect performed person promises Psal purchased receive repentance respect righteousness salvation satisfaction saved scripture sense sinner sins soul speak Spirit suffer sure Surety teaches testament things thou tion translated true truth unto verse viii virtue whereby whole
84. oldal - Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
189. oldal - Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe: as ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children, that ye would walk worthy of God, Who hath called you unto His kingdom and glory.
130. oldal - I will put my laws into their mind, And write them in their hearts: And I will be to them a God, And they shall be to me a people...
204. oldal - And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again ; as it is also written in the second Psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
57. oldal - Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father : 5 To whom be glory for ever and ever.
266. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; "Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke; turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God. Surely after that I was turned, I repented ; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.
15. oldal - Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
190. oldal - Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first• fruits of his creatures.
309. oldal - For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.