Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts adjoining ancient Apostles appears Assyria brought building built called chap Christians Chron church coast court Damascus David denoted distance east Egypt Elath father Galilee gate give given Greek ground Hamath hand Hebrew hence hill Holy hundred inhabitants Israel Italy Jerusalem Jews John Jordan Josh Judah kingdom Kings land learned length Lord lying Maundrell mentioned miles mount mountain observed opinion passed Paul Persian Philistines pillars plain present probably reign remaining remarkable river Roman ruins sacred Saviour says Scripture seems sent sepulchres side situated Solomon spoken standing stone stood supposed Syria taken tells Temple Testament thence thereof thought tioned took town tribe Turks understood unto valley wall whence whole
6. oldal - And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the .irk of the LORD ; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold ; only the stump of Dagon was left to him.
152. oldal - And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem ; (because he was of the house and lineage of David :) to be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
267. oldal - These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind , and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
155. oldal - In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
173. oldal - And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, and rose up and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
184. oldal - The harvest truly is plenteous, but ' the labourers are few ; pray ye therefore the ' Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth
142. oldal - And he bought the hill Samaria of Shemer for two talents of silver, and built on the hill, and called the name of the city which he built, after the name of Shemer, owner of the hill, Samaria.
167. oldal - And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all ; which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant; and over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.