Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Memoirs of the Lives and Writings of Those Eminent Divines Who Convened in ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
able Acts afterward answer appears appointed Assembly of Divines assist attended Baillie became Bishops blessing called Cambridge cause charge chosen Christ Christian church College Commissioners considerable continued Covenant death delivered desired died Divines at Westminster Doctor of Divinity edit eminent England English excellent faithful father friends give given God's Gospel grace hand hath heart Henderson highly holy Honourable House of Commons Jesus Christ John King kingdoms labours learned Letters lived Lond London Lord Lord's March Master mind ministers ministry Moderator observed occasion Oxford Parliament pastor persons pious prayer preached preacher present printed published Puritans received reformation religion religious respecting says seen sent sermon soon soul speak speech spirit studies things tion truth University unto whole writings
335. oldal - My father peradventure will feel me, and I shall seem to him as a deceiver; and I shall bring a curse upon me, and not a blessing.
203. oldal - Blessed are the Dead which die in the Lord ; for they rest from their Labours, and their Works do follow them.
56. oldal - Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; "Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke; turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God. Surely after that I was turned, I repented ; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.
203. oldal - If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning ! If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth ; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy...
203. oldal - The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary : he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
8. oldal - Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness
337. oldal - I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them.