Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according againſt angels anſwer Apoſtle appear apprehend atonement bear becauſe believe bleſſings blood body bring called CHRIST Chriſtian church comfort covenant dear death delight deſire divine doth earth engaged enjoy eternal evident faith Father favour fear firſt foul Friendly give given glory God's grace guilt hand happy hath head heart Heaven High himſelf Holy Ghost hope human infinite Iſrael Jesus John King knowledge light likewiſe live look Lord manner means MESSIAH mind moſt muſt nature never obedience obſerve offering peace perfections perſon precious Prieſt promiſe Prophet receive riches righteouſneſs ſacrifice ſaid ſalvation ſame ſay ſee ſet ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpiritual ſtate ſuch ſufferings ſweet thee therein theſe things thoſe thou thoughts throne tion true Truth typical union unto whole
94. oldal - Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: and this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
372. oldal - And the mixed multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, "Who shall give us flesh to eat? We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick: But now our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all, beside this manna, before our eyes.
47. oldal - Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
398. oldal - For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up ; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.
20. oldal - It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, That thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
7. oldal - And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience ; .and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
46. oldal - Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him, to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, (which is King of peace,) without father, without mother, without descent having neither beginning of days nor end of life ; but made like unto the Son of God, abideth a priest continually.
194. oldal - AND I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud : and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire...
243. oldal - And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks, and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.