Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Adam advantages angels appear authority become believe blame bring brought called conduct considered consists constitution contrary creatures death delight deserve designed disposition divine doubt duty earth entirely eternal everlasting evident evil faith Father favour feel foundation give glorious glory God's gospel Governor grace guilty hand happiness hate heart heaven hence holy honour hope infinite influences interest Jesus Christ John justice kind King least light live look Lord mankind means Mediator mercy merely mind moral nature neighbour never obedience obligations ourselves perfect perfectly person plain punishment reason religion requires righteousness saved scripture sense sight sinful sinners soul sovereign spirit stand sufficient surely temper things thou thought tion true truth understand unto whole wholly
60. oldal - Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein ; Then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before the Lord; For he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth : He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
523. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice
351. oldal - Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
64. oldal - Although the fig tree shall not blossom, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labour of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no meat ; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls : Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
14. oldal - For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
175. oldal - He sheweth his word unto Jacob, His statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation : And as for his judgments, they have not known them.
231. oldal - Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes : and some of them ye shall kill and crucify ; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city...
515. oldal - And God gave Solomon wisdom and understanding exceeding much, and largeness of heart, even as the sand that is on the sea shore. And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt.
414. oldal - And the Lord God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes and sending ; because he had compassion on his people, and ON HIS DWELLINGPLACE: but they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy.
493. oldal - And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled : and after that he must be loosed a little season.