Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ancient appears Assyria called captivity carried chapter Christ Christian Chron circumstance concerning considered contains custom David death Deut divine East Egypt evident Exod expression frequently give given Greek hand Hebrew Holy Isaiah Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John Judah Judg kind kingdom Kings land lived Lord Luke manner Mark Matt means mentioned Moses nature observed offered opinion original particular passage Persians person predictions present priests probably prophecy prophet Psal psalms punishment received referred reign respect Roman sacred says Scriptures Sect Solomon sometimes supposed temple termed Testament thing tion Travels tribes various viii whole worship writers xviii xxii
144. oldal - The Son of man goeth as it is written of him : but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed ! it had been good for that man if he had not been born. 25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
9. oldal - They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.
88. oldal - ... anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor ; he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
187. oldal - For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water...
42. oldal - It is not the manner of the Romans to deliver any man to die, before that he which is accused have the accusers face to face, and have license to answer for himself concerning the crime laid against him.
44. oldal - And Paul said, I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.
264. oldal - Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness and thine iniquities by showing mercy to the poor, if it may be a lengthening of thy tranquillity.
144. oldal - But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.