Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Remains of the Late Rev. Daniel M'allum, M. D: With a Memoir (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Remains of the Late Rev. Daniel M'allum, M.D.: With a Memoir
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
affected angels appear arrived attention awful beauty become blessing blood body bone brethren called character Christ circumstances conduct consideration continued course death desire direction divine dreams Egypt enter equal eternal expression father fear feelings furnished give given glory hand happiness hath hear heard heart holy hope human idea imagined important interesting island Israel Joseph kind knowledge labour land learned less light living look Lord manner matter means mind misery morning Moses nature never object observed occasion organ pass passage perhaps persons Pharaoh preached present probably reason received remained remark respect Scripture seemed seen side sight soon soul sound speak spirit stranger tell thee thing thou thought tion truth unto whole wisdom
155. oldal - These are thy glorious works, Parent of good, Almighty, thine this universal frame, Thus wondrous fair ; thyself how wondrous then ! Unspeakable, who sitt'st above these heavens, To us invisible, or dimly seen In these thy lowest works; yet these declare Thy goodness beyond thought, and power divine.
200. oldal - For indeed I was stolen away out of the land of the Hebrews: and here also have I done nothing that they should put me into the dungeon.
257. oldal - Nevertheless Haman refrained himself: and when he came home, he sent and called for his friends, and Zeresh his wife. And Haman told them of the glory of his riches, and the multitude of his children, and all the things wherein the king had promoted him, and how he had advanced him above the princes and servants of the king.
257. oldal - And Jacob their father said unto them, Me have ye bereaved of my children: Joseph is not, and Simeon is not, and ye will take Benjamin away: all these things are against me.
242. oldal - And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.
257. oldal - Yea, Esther the queen did let no man come in with the king unto the banquet that she had prepared but myself; and to-morrow am I invited unto her also with the king.
200. oldal - When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, he said unto Joseph, I also was in my dream, and, behold...
211. oldal - And they said one to another, We are verily guilty concerning our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul, when he besought us, and we would not hear; therefore is this distress come upon us.
246. oldal - And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.