Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Abraham according actual apostle appear appointed believers belonged better blessed blood bring called cause chap church communication concerning condition confirmed consider consists continued covenant curse dead death depends divine doth duty earth effect efficacy entered especial eternal evidence excellency exercise express faith Father flesh fruits gifts give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath hearts heaven Hence high priest holy hope institutions instruction intended Jesus Christ knowledge light live Lord manner matter means Mediator Melchisedec mentioned mind Moses nature necessary never oath obedience observe offered peace perfect person present priesthood principal promise prove reason received render represented respect righteousness sacrifice salvation sense sins souls spiritual sufferings tabernacle taken Testament things tion true truth unto verse whereby Wherefore wherein whole wisdom word worship
466. oldal - Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers, in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
515. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts ; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people. And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying ; Know the Lord ; for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
261. oldal - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God ! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out ! For who hath known the mind of the Lord ? or who hath been his counsellor...
375. oldal - When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him?
67. oldal - All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head: Saying, "He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
236. oldal - Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee : and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great ; and thou shalt be a blessing: and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee : and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
242. oldal - And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.
236. oldal - And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse them that curse thee: and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
302. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a king shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.