Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according Acts againſt alſo angel anſwer apoſtles appear authority becauſe believe called Chriſt Chriſtian church concerning conſider death direct divine doctrine duty eternal evidence faith father firſt gifts give given goſpel hands hath heaven himſelf Holy Ghoſt imagine itſelf Jeſus Jews John juſt kind king kingdom knowledge known light lived Lord Luke manner matter meaning Meſſiah mind miracles moral moſt muſt nature neceſſary never obligations obſerve opinion original particular Paul perſons plain plainly practice preached preſent promiſe prophecy prophets prove reaſon received religion revelation rule ſaid ſame Saviour ſays Scripture ſee ſeems ſenſe ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſon ſpeak Spirit ſtate ſuch ſuppoſe teaching tells themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought true truth underſtand unto uſe virtue whole wiſdom
46. oldal - And he taught daily in the temple. But the chief priests, and the scribes, and the chief of the people sought to destroy him, 48 And could not find what they might do : for all the people were very attentive to hear him.
17. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
255. oldal - Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump ? Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us : therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness ; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
435. oldal - For we know in part, and we prophesy in part: but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.
284. oldal - If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
261. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
349. oldal - ... Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
258. oldal - And they taught in Judah, and had the book of the law of the LORD with them, and went about throughout all the cities of Judah, and taught the people.
61. oldal - Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.