Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admired amusement ancient Anny apartments appearance arrived asked attended beautiful blessed body brought called carriage child church comfort covered dear death delightful door dressed English entered eyes feel friends give hand head hear heard heart hope hour interesting Italian Italy journey kind ladies leave LETTER light living look Lord magnificent manner March miles mind morning mountain Naples never night o'clock object once painted palace party passed peace persons Pope prayer present priests received remains rest road rock Rome round scene seemed seen sent shew side sister soon stands statue steps streets suffering Sunday taken temple thing thought tion told tomb town travelling turn walk walls watch whole wished young
2. oldal - He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
97. oldal - Arches on arches ! as it were that Rome, Collecting the chief trophies of her line, Would build up all her triumphs in one dome, Her Coliseum stands ; the moonbeams shine As 'twere its natural torches, for divine Should be the light which streams here, to illume This long-explored but still exhaustless mine Of contemplation...
98. oldal - It will not bear the brightness of the day, Which streams too much on all years, man, have reft away.
220. oldal - Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped, and said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, And naked shall I return thither : The LOED gave, and the LORD hath taken away ; Blessed be the name of the LORD.
176. oldal - ... that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe according to the working of his mighty power, .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead...
280. oldal - Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.