Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts Alexandria American ancient angel Apocalypse apocryphal apostle appeared authority beginning believe Bible bishop born called canonical century chapter character Christ Christian church Clement cloth commanded contains death divine doctrine early Eccl Edition entirely epistle Eusebius evidence fact faith Father four gave give given Gospel Greek hand heaven Hebrew Hist holy human Illustrations Irenæus James Jerome Jesus John kind king language Latin learned letters lived Lord Luke manuscript Mark Matthew mind nature never object Old Testament original passage Paul person Peter present probably prophets published reason received reference regard repent respecting Roman Rome says Scriptures soul speaks spirit suffered Testament testimony thee things third thou translation true truth unto vols whole witnesses writings written wrote
345. oldal - But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you ; for yourselves know perfectly, that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
326. oldal - And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience ; .and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
381. oldal - Spirit : by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison ; which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
362. oldal - ... who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
34. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh ; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
34. oldal - For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
385. oldal - ... we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
398. oldal - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.