Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Admiral aged Allies appointed army artillery attack Austria Balaklava bart batteries Black Sea boats Brevet Brevet Lieut.-Col Brevet Major Capt Captain charge Charles Church Colonel command conduct Court Crimea daugh daughter death deceased defendants Deputy Lieutenant despatch Duke duty Earl Edward eldest Emperor enemy England English fire Foot force France French Government guns Henry honour House of Commons James June Kerteh lady land late Lieut Lieutenant Lieutenant-Colonel Lord Aberdeen Lord John Russell Lord Palmerston Lord Panmure Lord Raglan Lordship Majesty Majesty's ment military Minister morning motion murder night noble o'clock officers Omar Pasha Parliament party peace persons Porte present Prince prisoner proceeded Railway rank Rear-Admiral received Redan Regt returned Robert Royal Russia Sebastopol sent ship sion Sir John Thomas tion took town treaty troops Turkey vessels wife William Wiscount Wooler wounded
295. oldal - ... free and independent States; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British crown, and that all political connection between them and the state of Great Britain is, and ought to be, totally dissolved ; and that, as free and independent States, they have full power to levy war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce, and do all other acts and things which independent States may of right do.
299. oldal - Measures, is hereby declared inoperative and void : it being the true intent and meaning of this act, not to legislate slavery into any territory or state, nor to exclude it therefrom, but to leave the people thereof perfectly free to form and regulate their domestic institutions in their own way, subject only to the constitution of the United States...
441. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
147. oldal - ... not only with our lips but in our lives, by giving up ourselves to thy service and by walking before thee in holiness and righteousness all our days, through Jesus Christ, our Lord, to whom, with thee and the Holy Ghost, be all honour and glory, world without end. AMEN.
323. oldal - ... in the heavens above, or in the earth beneath, or in the waters under the earth.
391. oldal - George William Frederick, , Earl of Clarendon, Baron Hyde of Hindon, a Peer of the United Kingdom, a Member of Her Britannic Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council, Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Her Britannic Majesty's Principal Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs...
64. oldal - That an humble address be presented to her Majesty, praying that she will be graciously pleased to...
361. oldal - ... whosoever, having been intrusted, either solely, or jointly with any other person, as a banker, merchant, broker, attorney, or other agent, with any chattel or valuable security, or any power of attorney for the sale or transfer of any share or interest in any public stock or fund, whether of the United Kingdom, or any part thereof...
396. oldal - Her Majesty the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland...