Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able action advantages affection appearance application assistance attention become called cause character child common common schools condition correct desire difficulty direct district schools duty earth evil examine example exercise feel frequently give given grammar habits hands happiness honour idea ignorant important improvement individual influence instruction intelligence interest knowledge known labour language laws learned less letters lived look manner means meet mind moral names nature necessary never objects obtain parents perceive pleasure practical prepared present principles profession proper pupils qualified reader reason receive relations require respect rules scholars seen society soon taught teach teacher thing tion true truth understand United whole wish writing young youth
19. oldal - SIR EDWARD SEAWARD'S NARRATIVE OF HIS SHIPWRECK, and consequent Discovery of certain Islands in the Caribbean Sea: with a detail of many extraordinary and highly interesting Events in his Life, from 1733 to 1749. as written in his own Diary. Edited by Miss JANE PORTER.
9. oldal - LIVES AND VOYAGES OF DRAKE, CAVENDISH, AND DAMPIER; Including "an Introductory View of the Earlier Discoveries in the South Sea, and the History of the Bucaniers.
22. oldal - In 2 vols. 12mo. A Treatise on the Millennium ; in which the prevailing Theories on that Subject are carefully examined ; and the True Scriptural Doctrine attempted to be elicited and established. By George Bush, AM In one volume, 12mo.
21. oldal - The Cook's Oracle and Housekeeper's Manual. Containing Receipts for Cookery, and Directions for Carving. With a Complete System of Cookery for Catholic Families. By William Kitchiner, MD 12mo.
21. oldal - Letters of J. Downing, Major, Downingville Militia, Second Brigade, to his Old Friend Mr. Dwight of the New- York Daily Advertiser. In one volume, 18mo. With Engravings. Sketches and Eccentricities of Col. David Crockett. In one volume, 12mo. Scenes in our Parish. By a " Country Parson's
1. oldal - THE ANCIENTS HAD OF INDIA ; and the Progress of Trade with that Country prior to the Discovery of the Passage to it by the Cape of Good Hope.
1. oldal - The History of the Reign of the Emperor Charles V.; with a View of the Progress of Society in Europe, from the Subversion of the Roman Empire to the Beginning of the Sixteenth Century. By William Robertson, DD To which are added Questions for the Examination of Students.
19. oldal - DUTIES ; Or, Instructions to Young Married Ladies on the Management of their Households, and the Regulation of their Conduct in the various Relations and Duties of Married Life. By Mrs W. PARKES.
22. oldal - Narrative of Events connected with the Rise and Progress of the Protestant Episcopal Church in Virginia. To which is added an Appendix, containing the Journals of the Conventions in Virginia from the Commencement to the present Time. By Francis L.