Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore Almighty appear arise awful bear behold believe bless'd blessed blind bliss blood bring Christ cross death depart desire display divine dying earth earthly eternal face faith Father fear feel feet field fruitful gave give glorious glory gospel grace gracious ground guilty hand Happy head hear heart heav'nly heaven holy hope humbly immortal Jehovah's Jesus joyful kingdom known land light live Lord lost meet mercy mind nature never pass peace pleasure poor portion possess pow'r praise pray pray'r precious present proclaim prove PSALM receive redeeming rejoice remove rest righteousness rise sacred saints salvation Saviour seed seek shine sight sing sinners sins soon souls sound Spirit sweet thankful thee thine things thou thou hast throne thy word treasure true truth unto voice wait wonders
117. oldal - Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid ; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song ; he also is become my salvation.
2. oldal - Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
71. oldal - And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness ? for there is no bread, neither is there any water ; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
46. oldal - Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright: at the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.
29. oldal - There be many that say, Who will shew us any good ? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.
8. oldal - And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God hath led thee...
73. oldal - I am continually with Thee; Thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with Thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
67. oldal - Arise ye, and depart : for this is not your rest,
50. oldal - For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son Is given ; and the government shall be upon his shoulder ; and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of hit government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.