Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept Acts againſt alſo anſwer baptiſm Becauſe believers benefits bleſſings blood body bread bring called Chriſt church coming command Concerning condition covenant death difference doth duty earth eternal evil eyes facrament faith Father fear firſt fouls give glory God's goſpel grace guilty hand hath hear heart heaven himſelf holy Jeſus John keep King light live look Lord Lord's Luke manner means moſt muſt nature never obedience offered ordinance ourſelves pardon perſons Pfal pray prayer preſent promiſes Pſal receive repentance reſpect righteouſneſs ſaid ſalvation ſame ſaving ſay ſeal ſee ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul Spirit ſpiritual ſtill ſtrength ſuch ſufferings thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts tion true truth unto uſe viii whole worſhip wrath
505. oldal - God: and I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: and I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good ; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
250. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there ; and backward, but I cannot perceive him : on the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him : he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him : but he knoweth the way that I take : when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
246. oldal - But now, O Lord, thou art our father ; We are the clay, and thou our potter; And we all are the work of thy hand.
310. oldal - Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? Nay; but by the law of faith.
401. oldal - Q. 12. What special act of providence did God exercise toward man in the estate wherein he was created ? A. When God had created man, he entered into a covenant of life with him...
458. oldal - Christ's humiliation consisted in his being born, and that in a low condition, made under the law, undergoing the miseries of this life, the wrath -of God, and the cursed death of the cross ; in being buried, and continuing under the power of death for a time.
684. oldal - Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven," we pray that God by his grace would make us able and willing to know, obey, and submit to his will in all things, as the angels do in heaven. Q. 104. What do we pray for in the fourth petition ? A. In the fourth petition, which is, " Give us this day our daily bread...
491. oldal - A. Adoption is an act of God's free grace, whereby we are received into the number, and have a right to all the privileges of the sons of God.
525. oldal - The sum of the ten commandments is, To love the Lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our strength, and with all our mind ; and our neighbour as ourselves.
319. oldal - After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the New Testament in my blood : this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as oft as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till he come.