Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
amend amount appointed army Bank Bart Bill Bishop Board Bridge British building charged Church City Clerk College Commissioners Committee Commons Company county courts courts cwts debate district duty Earl East ends England establishment exceeding Exhibition extend Foreign George give given Hall Henry High House imported Ireland Irish James John judge July June justice King land letter London Lord March Master measure miles month morn motion moved North notice Office paid Pall Mall passed persons Post present Professor provisions Railway received relating respect Road Royal Russell Scotland sent session Shilling SOCIETY South Street Sunday TABLE taken Term third Thomas Titles tons town United various vessels week West whole
13. oldal - COUNTIES OF ENGLAND AND WALES. By the act 1 Will. IV., c. 70, it is enacted that " in the year 1831, and afterwards, the justices of the peace in every county, riding, or division, for which Quarter -Sessions of the Peace by law ought to be. held, shall hold their general...
134. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
224. oldal - The Table, at the Communion-time having a fair white linen cloth upon it, shall stand in the Body of the Church, or in the Chancel, where Morning and Evening Prayer are appointed to be said.
130. oldal - ... be required to elect upon which taking he will proceed, unless it shall appear that there were more than three takings, or that more than the space of six calendar months elapsed between the first and the last of such takings...
128. oldal - Nothing herein contained shall apply to any action, suit, proceeding, or bill in any court of common law, or in any ecclesiastical court, or in either house of parliament, instituted in consequence of adultery, or to any action for breach of promise of marriage.
96. oldal - Every mass of alloyed gold is supposed to be divided into 24 equal parts ; thus the standard for coin is 22 carat fine, that is, it consists of 22 parts of pure gold and 2 parts of alloy.
128. oldal - ... provided that this act shall not render competent any party to any suit, action, or proceeding individually named in the record, or any lessor of the plaintiff, or tenant of premises sought to be recovered in ejectment, or the landlord or other person in whose right any defendant in repleven may make cognizance, or any person in whose immediate and individual behalf any action may be brought or defended, either wholly or in part...
208. oldal - For the motion 14 ; against it 24. (COMMONS.) On the order of the day for the third reading of the Irish Tithe Bill, Mr.
96. oldal - By comparing the number of grains in the Avoirdupois and Troy pound and ounce respectively, it appears that the Troy pound is less than the Avoirdupois, in the proportion of 14 to 17 nearly; but the Troy ounce is greater than the Avoirdupois, in tilt1 proportion of 79 to 72 nearly.