Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle appear become believe blessed body brethren bring brought called cause character Christian church coming consider continued death DELIVERED desire divine doctrine duty earth effect enter eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel follow friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy hope human influence Jesus Christ judgment knowledge light live look Lord means ment mind nature ness never object observe ourselves pass peace persons poor pray prayer preach present principle promise reason receive regard religion righteousness salvation saved Saviour Scripture sense SERMON serve sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand strength suffering tell thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto whole
201. oldal - according to the covenant that I made with their "fathers in the day when I took them by the hand " to lead them out of the land of Egypt ; because " they continued not in my covenant, and I re" garded them not, saith the Lord.
53. oldal - In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened. And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of music shall be brought low...
15. oldal - All flesh is not the same flesh ; but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
252. oldal - Watch therefore ; for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have •watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready : for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
90. oldal - For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first-fruits of the Spirit; even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
29. oldal - A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
149. oldal - For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
31. oldal - And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
19. oldal - Are not my days few? cease then, And let me alone, that I may take comfort a little, Before I go whence I shall not return, Even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death; A land of darkness, as darkness itself; And of the shadow of death, without any order, And where the light is as darkness.
242. oldal - And I will come near to you to judgment; And I will be a swift witness Against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, And against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, The widow, and the fatherless, And that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, Saith the Lord of hosts.