Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Theology: Explained and Defended in a Series of Sermons, 1. kötet
Timothy Dwight,Sereno Edwards Dwight,John Trumbull
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Theology; Explained and Defended in a Series of Sermons;, 1. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
accomplished according affections appear become believe blessings bound called cause character child Christ Christian command common concerning conduct considered continually course creatures danger Decalogue delightful direct discourse disposition divine doctrine duty enjoyment equally evidence evil example excellence exercise exist fact falsehood fear feel furnish give given glorious glory guilty hand happiness heart heaven holy hope human importance infinite influence Institution interests kind less lives Lord mankind manner means merely mind moral nature necessary never object observed original ourselves parents perfect perform persons pleasure possess precept present profane question reason receive regard Religion religious remember render respect Rulers Sabbath says Scriptures sense sins speak spirit suffer supposed things thou thought tion true truth universally unto virtue whole worship
269. oldal - ... then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord ; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father : for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
13. oldal - While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name ; those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition...
227. oldal - Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer...
515. oldal - Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living. The depth saith, It is not in me : and the sea saith, It is not with me. It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof.
117. oldal - Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour ; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
244. oldal - And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man. And all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses. And he said unto them, This is that which the Lord hath said, To-morrow is the rest of the holy Sabbath unto the Lord.
331. oldal - Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness, and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens.
37. oldal - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me ye cursed into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was an hungered and ye gave me no meat ; I was thirsty and ye gave me no drink ; I was a stranger and ye took me not in ; naked and ye clothed me not ; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
102. oldal - Ye have sinned a great sin : and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin. And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin — ; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.