Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge affirm agree answer apostles argument authority believe bishops catholic church cause certainly charity Christ Christians church of Rome command communicate communion conceive confess conscience consequently contained contradiction contrary corruptions Creed damnable deny desire difference Divine doctrine Donatists doth doubt error evident external faith false Fathers follow former forsake fundamental give God's gospel grant ground hath heresy heretics hold holy hope infallible judge judgment known Lastly lawful least leave less Luther matter means nature necessary necessity never object opinion oppose particular persons plainly points Potter practice preached present pretend profess protestants prove question reason reformation religion remain require Roman church saith salvation saved schism schismatics scripture sense separation shew speak succession sufficient suppose tell things tion tradition true true church truth understanding universal unless visible church whereas wherein whole
62. oldal - It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus...
38. oldal - This presump- 7 tuous imposing of the senses of men upon the words of God, the special senses of men upon the general words of God, and laying them upon men's consciences together, under the equal penalty of death and damnation ; this vain conceit that we can speak of the things of God better than in the words of God ; this deifying our own interpretations, and tyrannous enforcing them upon others ; this restraining of the word of God from that latitude and generality, and the understandings of men...
107. oldal - A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject ; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
94. oldal - Therefore watch, and remember that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
380. oldal - Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him ; let him know that he which converteth a sinner from the error of his way, shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
94. oldal - And now behold I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
62. oldal - THE former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that JESUS began both to do and teach, until the day in which he was taken up...
342. oldal - They went out from us, but they were not of us ; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us : but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
417. oldal - And every one that heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand : and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
61. oldal - And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.