Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
17 Vict aforesaid April beacon Belgium Black Sea bond Britain British Possessions buoy Cape cargo casks cent charged coast colonies coloured Commissioners of Customs Consul cotton Court declaration decree defendant ditto dollars dominions duly duty England entered exceeding exchange exported fathoms feet florins foreign vessels France Free Free Free French gold hemp hereby imported India Ireland iron Island kilo kilog kilogrammes land letters light lighthouse London Lord Lord Campbell low water Majesty Majesty's manufactures marks Mauritius merchant miles millimetres navigation neutral officer of customs order in council payable person piece plaintiff pood port postage produce prohibited quantity respect Russia Scotland Silk silver spirits spring tides sugar tariff thereof threads tobacco tonnage tons trade treaty United Kingdom warehouse warehoused weight wine wool
164. oldal - An Act for the further Limitation of the Crown, and better securing the Rights and Liberties of the Subject, is and stands limited to the Princess Sophia, Electress of Hanover, and the heirs of her body, being Protestants, hereby utterly renouncing and abjuring any obedience or allegiance unto any other person claiming or pretending a right to the Crown of this Realm.
105. oldal - Majesty shall judge capable of being converted into or made useful in increasing the quantity of military or naval stores...
85. oldal - Sykes's hydrometer, and so in proportion for any greater or less strength than the strength of proof, and for any greater or less quantity than a gallon...
134. oldal - POLICY of ASSURANCE or Insurance, or other Instrument, by whatever Name the same shall be called, whereby any Insurance shall be made upon any Life or Lives...
180. oldal - To preserve the commerce of neutrals from all unnecessary obstruction, her Majesty is willing, for the present, to waive a part of the belligerent rights appertaining to her by the law of nations.
163. oldal - That after the said limitation shall take effect as aforesaid, no person born out of the kingdoms of England, Scotland or Ireland or the dominions thereunto belonging (although he be naturalized or made a denizen, except such as are born of English parents) shall be capable to be of the privy council, or a member of either house of parliament...
482. oldal - Metals, unmanufactured, not otherwise provided for. Mineral and bituminous substances, in a crude state, not otherwise provided for.
469. oldal - And the United States hereby renounce for ever, any liberty heretofore enjoyed or claimed by the inhabitants thereof, to take, dry, or cure fish, on or within three marine miles of any of the coasts, bays, creeks or harbours of His Britannic Majesty's Dominions in America, not included within the abovementioned limits...