Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Arminian atonement baptism become believe Bible book of Nehemiah Boston called Calvinistic cause character Christ Christian church civil denomination depravity divine doctrine duty earnest earth eternal evil existence fact faith fathers feel force Freewill Baptist give God's gospel heart heathen heaven holy honor hope human idea idolatry infant baptism influence interest Jesus Jews Judson labor less liberty limited atonement matter means ment mind minister ministry missionary moral Moses Mosul nation nature never Nineveh object pastor Pelagian person political Positive Mind practical prayer preaching present principles protestantism pulpit race reader reason reform regard religion religious revelation rulers salvation Scriptures Seer Sennacherib sentiment sinners sins slave slavery society soul speak spirit success teach theology theory things thought tion true truth Uncle Tom's Cabin Unitarian whole word
275. oldal - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh : how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God...
49. oldal - Lest haply after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
339. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: and they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.
275. oldal - God commendeth his love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
274. oldal - Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for His own sins, and then for the people's : for this He did once, when He offered up Himself.
452. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works : that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
164. oldal - What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise : for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; as it is written, " There is none righteous, no, not one: there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
340. oldal - He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.