Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advantage affections afflictions apostle appear bear become believe beloved brethren blessed body brethren called cause charity Christ christian church commandments common confession consider continue crown danger darkness death desire directed doth earth enemy eternal evil expect faith Father favour fear firm flesh forgive give given glory gods gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly hence holy honour hope keep kingdom of heaven leave light live look Lord Lord hath manner master mean mind nature never observe occasion offered ourselves patience peace person pray prayer present preserve profess promises proper prophets punishment reason receive religion righteousness saith salvation saying servants sins soul speak spirit stand suffer sure thee thence things thou thought true truth turn unity unto virtue Wherefore whilst whole worship wrath written
144. oldal - Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
74. oldal - For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
161. oldal - I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
143. oldal - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
81. oldal - For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words : for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
181. oldal - God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments ; we have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments : neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.
94. oldal - HEAR, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: For the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, And they have rebelled against me. The ox knoweth his owner, And the ass his master's crib: But Israel doth not know, My people doth not consider.
104. oldal - But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment, let us be therewith content.