Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adiskidea agus alabak amang artean atá ator aurkitu ayns beloefet beloved beraren bezela bien-aimé Breton CHAP deûz Dial dilectus dira ditun dré ederra egin ejus emon English eunn eûz fair fear frae French fy anwylyd Gaelic gand gant ghraih gráo guet gure guztiz hani holl Irish izan Jerusalem KAPITULUA két king laztana Lebanon legez lesh lili loefe luve maite maitia Manx megis mès miñoun muian-caret myrrh nere nere maitea neure nire Pairt péhani péré quæ Salomon sicut sydd thaw thee thoo unan Vannetais Welsh zaite adi zô ével zure ire
56. oldal - Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
20. oldal - Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart. BEHOLD, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.
16. oldal - But I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, Until I had brought him into my mother's house, And into the chamber of her that conceived me.
50. oldal - Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages. Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.
14. oldal - I will rise now, and go about the city In the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth : I sought him, but I found him not.
28. oldal - I AM come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey ; I have drunk my wine with my milk : Eat, O friends ; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
26. oldal - Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon. A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse ; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.
24. oldal - Come with me from Lebanon, my spouse, with me from Lebanon: look from the top of Amana, from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.
42. oldal - There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number : my dove, my undefiled is but one. She is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her; the daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.