Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Glory of Regality: An Historical Treatise of the Anointing and Crowning ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
altar Amen anointed antient appears archbishop arms assist attended authority barons bear bishops bless called carry ceremony chair chamberlain chief choir church claim cloth comes consecration coronation Cott court cross crown custom dean delivered Deus duke earl Edward election England English former four France give given gold grace grant hall hand hath head held Henry hold holy homage honour John king king's kingdom later London Lord majesty manner manor notice oath observed peers performed person prayer present prince procession queen quod received records regalia regem regis reign remarks respective Richard robes royal says sceptre seat side sovereign standing stone sword thee thou throne tion unto usual Westminster
209. oldal - Shield : the Lord will give grace and glory, and no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
34. oldal - And he brought forth the king's son, and put the crown upon him, and gave him the testimony; and they made him king, and anointed him; and they clapped their hands, and said, God save the king.
189. oldal - It is very meet, right, and our bounden duty, that we should at all times, and in all places, give thanks unto thee, O Lord, Holy Father, Almighty, Everlasting God.
212. oldal - Assist us mercifully, O Lord, in these our supplications and prayers, and dispose the way of thy servants towards the attainment of everlasting salvation ; that among all the changes and chances of this mortal life, we may ever be defended by thy most gracious and ready help, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
188. oldal - And will you preserve unto the bishops and " clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to " their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do " or shall appertain unto them, or any of them ? — King " or queen. All this I promise to do.
212. oldal - My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
35. oldal - And Jehoiada made a covenant between the LORD and the king and the people, that they should be the LORD's people; between the king also and the people.
210. oldal - Bless, O Lord, we beseech thee, these thy gifts, and sanctify them unto this holy use, that by them we may be made partakers of the body and blood of thine only begotten Son Jesus Christ, and fed unto everlasting life of soul and body...
327. oldal - Sir, will you grant and keep, and by your oath confirm to the people of England, the laws and customs to them granted by the kings of England, your lawful and religious predecessors ; and namely, the laws, customs, and franchises' granted to the clergy by the glorious king St. Edward, your predecessor, according to the laws of God, the true profession of the gospel established in this kingdom, and agreeing to the prerogative of the kings thereof, and the ancient customs of this realm* ? King. I grant,...