Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Anatolia Asia Author Baghdad better BOOKS Caliph called capital carried centuries chief Christian cloth Collection common complete condition considerable Constantinople cost course courts Demy 8vo districts DRAWING East Edition effect empire English equally Europe exports extended fact five force foreign four French further given Government Greek half HISTORY Illustrations importance inches industry institution instruction ITALY Kurds land Large crown 8vo latter less merely miles Minor Moslem mounted Mussulman native nearly numerous Ommiade original Ottoman passed Persian Plates population Porte Post 8vo practical present produce province railway rank receive reform respect result road Royal 8vo scheme schools SCIENCE Second slaves SOUTH KENSINGTON subjects Sultan supply third throughout tion town trade Turkey Turkish village vols Volume Western whole
7. oldal - The Life and Times of Prince Charles Stuart, Count of Albany, commonly called the Young Pretender. From the State Papers and other Sources. New and Cheaper Edition, with a Portrait, crown 8vo, cloth extra, 7s.
5. oldal - Edition. Post 8vo, cloth, 5s. OUTLINES OF THE HISTORY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Ninth Edition. Post 8vo, cloth, 2s. 6d.
5. oldal - Assaying : As applied to the Manufacture of Iron from its Ores, and to Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, and Steel, as found in Commerce.
3. oldal - MODELS, &c. : •Box of Models, £i 4s. A Stand with a universal joint, to show the solid models, &c., £i i8s. •One wire quadrangle, with a circle and cross within it, and one straight wire. One solid cube. One skeleton wire cube. One sphere. One cone. One cylinder. One hexagonal prism. £2 2s.
2. oldal - ANALYSIS OF ORNAMENT: THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES. An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art, With many Illustrations.
187. oldal - Subject to the other provisions of this Order, the civil and criminal jurisdiction aforesaid shall, as far as circumstances admit, be exercised upon the principles of and in conformity with the Common Law, the Rules of Equity, the Statute Law, and other Law for the time being in force in and for England...
2. oldal - Books in 4to, sewed : Book I. Letters, 8d. „ II. Ditto, 8d. ,, III. Geometrical and Ornamental Forms, 8d. Book IV. Objects, 8d. „ V. Leaves, 8d. ., VI. Birds, Animals, &c., 8d. VII. Leaves, Flowers, and Sprays, 8d. »* Or in Sets of Seven Books, 4s. 6d. ENGINEER AND MACHINIST DRAWING-BOOK, i6 Parts, 7i Plates.