Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Practical Exposition of St. Paul's Epistle to the Romans (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Abraham according affections apostle argument Author believers blessed body brethren called Chap chapter Christian church circumcision clause commandment condemnation consider continually converts dead death delivered described desire divine doctrine duties Edition epistle eternal evident evil expression faith Father feel flesh Gentiles gift give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy Holy Spirit hope illustrate important Jesus Christ Jews judge judgment justified knowledge language light live look Lord manifest manner mind nature Note obedience observe ourselves passage Paul peace perfect persons plainly prayer preach present Price promises receive referring regard remind respect righteousness salvation says Scriptures seems serve shew sins soul speaks Spirit suffer sure things thou tion true truth unto verse whole written
76. oldal - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
41. oldal - God, but the doers of the law shall be justified : for when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves : which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another ;) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
134. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
144. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
479. oldal - But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith : 27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever.
356. oldal - Having, then gifts, differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith ; or ministry, let us wait on our ministering; or he that teacheth, on teaching; or he that exhorteth, on exhortation : he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
305. oldal - Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
89. oldal - Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt ; but to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
185. oldal - For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not; but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
51. oldal - Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself ? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? "thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery ? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege ? " thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God ? *4 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.