Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore Alleluia almighty altar Amen Apostles Baptism behold Benedicite beseech thee Blessed Virgin blessed Virgin Mary body Christ have mercy Christ our Lord cross cry come unto death deliver Deus Domine earth ejus eternal everlasting exaudi faith Father give Gloria Patri Glory &c grant gratias Hail Mary hands hath hear my prayer Heart of Jesus heaven heavenly Holy Ghost Holy Virgin honour humble Jesus Christ Kyrie eleison Lamb let my cry Let us pray Lord have mercy Lord Jesus Christ love thee Maria nobis noster nostrum omnes Oremus passion Pater Pater noster Patri peace plenary indulgence Priest Psalm Quia receive Redeemer sacrament sacrifice Saints salvation Sancti Saviour says sicut sinners sins Sion soul sweet takest thine things thou art thou didst thou hast thy divine thy grace thy holy thy mercy thy servant thyself tibi tuam tuum unto thee Virgin Mary Virgo vouchsafe
538. oldal - WE praise thee, O God; we acknowledge thee to be the Lord. All the earth doth worship thee, the Father everlasting. To thee, all Angels cry aloud; the Heavens, and all the Powers therein. To thee, Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy Glory.
48. oldal - I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the...
466. oldal - As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
549. oldal - Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
356. oldal - He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father ; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven : not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead : he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
282. oldal - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come. Amen.
282. oldal - God of God, light of light, true God of true God. Begotten not made; being of one substance with the Father; by whom all things were made.
282. oldal - Father; by whom all things were made; who for us men and for our salvation came down from Heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into Heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And He shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead, whose Kingdom shall have no end.