Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit ancient appears authority become believe Bishop body called Catholic character Christ Christian Church Clergy common consider continued course desire direct divine doctrine duty England English established existence express fact faith feeling give given ground hand head Holy hope human important interest Italy kind King land learned least less letter living London look Lord manner matter means mind ministers nature never object observed Office once opinion original party passed perhaps persons practice prayer present principle question race reason received Reformation religion religious remarkable respect roads rule seems Society speak spirit statute surely things thought tion Trin true truth University whole wish writings
84. oldal - Thou art the King of glory, O Christ: thou art the everlasting Son of the Father. When thou tookest upon thee to deliver man, thou didst not abhor the Virgin's womb. When thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death, thou didst open the kingdom of heaven to all believers.
377. oldal - The visible Church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in which the pure Word of God is preached, and the Sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance, in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.
690. oldal - From Eddystone to Berwick bounds, from Lynn to Milford Bay, That time of slumber was as bright and busy as the day; For swift to east and swift to west the ghastly warflame spread, High on St. Michael's Mount it shone: it shone on Beachy Head. Far on the deep the Spaniard saw, along each southern shire, Cape beyond cape, in endless range, those twinkling points of fire.
376. oldal - Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation ; so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
558. oldal - And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth : and it was so.
165. oldal - No — man is dear to man ; the poorest poor Long for some moments in a weary life When they can know and feel that they have been Themselves the fathers and the dealers-out Of some small blessings — have been kind to such As needed kindness ; for this single cause, That we have all of us one human heart.
268. oldal - Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost, and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
56. oldal - Jesus Christ's holy institution, in remembrance of his death and passion, may be partakers of his most blessed body and blood...