Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according answered asked battle behold blessed border brethren bring brought called children of Israel Christ commanded daughter David death delivered destroyed earth enemies Ephraim evil faith families father fear feel followed gave Gideon give given glory God's hand hast hath head heard heart heaven host hundred inhabitants inheritance Israelites Jericho Jonathan Jordan Joshua Judah judge king land LECTURE lives Lord Manasseh means mind Moses mount never offer once ourselves pass peace Philistines possession pray present priests promised reason returned Samuel Saul saying sent servant serve shalt shew side sins smote sons spake Spirit stand stones suffer sure sword taken thee thereof thine things thou thought thousand told took tribe true turned unto whilst whole wife
748. oldal - Thou, even thou, art Lord alone: thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all ; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
474. oldal - And he went up, and lay upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes, and his hands upon his hands: and he stretched himself upon the child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm.
482. oldal - And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
314. oldal - Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped; then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.
202. oldal - Behold, here I am : witness against me before the Lord, and before His anointed : whose ox have I taken ? or whose ass have I taken ? or whom have I defrauded ? whom have I oppressed ? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it to you.' And they said, ' Thou hast not defrauded us, nor oppressed us, neither hast thou taken ought of any man's hand.
442. oldal - But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree : and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.
444. oldal - And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
703. oldal - Who is there among you of all his people ? his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the LORD God of Israel, (he is the God,) which is in Jerusalem.
266. oldal - And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up ? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.