Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, According to the Four Evangelists
Johann David Michaelis
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according Acts actually afterwards already amongst angel answer apostles appeared apply authority believe body chapter chief Christ Christianity circumstance commanded common conceive consequently consider contradiction dead death disciples doctrine doubt error evangelists evident examination explain fact Father follow four Galilee give given gospel grave Greek Greek word guard hand Hebrew Holy Ghost immediately important inspiration instance Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Joseph known learned Lord Luke manner manuscripts Mark Mary Magdalene Matthew meaning mentioned merely objection observe occurs omits opinion original passage perhaps person Peter Pilate preparation priests probably question quoted reader reason received relates religion remain respect resurrection returned risen sabbath seen sense sepulchre speaking spices supposing taken Testament thing thou tion translation true truth unto verse whole wished women writings written
217. oldal - Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days?
145. oldal - He is not here, but is risen. Remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, saying ; The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
278. oldal - Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die : yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die : but if I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things, and we know that his testimony is true.
277. oldal - He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
60. oldal - And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, and laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.
301. oldal - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost...
276. oldal - Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou ? knowing that it was the Lord.
267. oldal - The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.