Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
The Silver Trumpets
The Floor of the Tabernacle
The Court of the Tabernacle
The Gate of the Court
Pins and Cords
The Principal Workmen
The Free Gifts for the Tabernacle
The Liberal Offerings
The Garments for Glory and Beauty
The Ephod Girdle
The Onyx Stones Ouches and Chains
The Urim and the Thummim
The Robe of the Ephod
The Golden Bells and Pomegranates
The Golden Plate
The Embroidered Coat
The Garments for Aarons Sons
The Linen Breeches
The Rearing up of the Tabernacle
The Consecration of the Priests
The Anointing Oil
The Ram for the BurntOffering
The Ram of Consecrations
The Food of the Priests
The Eighth Day Service
The Law of the Burntoffering
The Day of Atonement
The Holy Linen Garments
The Offerings for Sin
Sprinkling the Blood upon the Mercyseat
Sprinkling the Incense Altar
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron according altar anointing atonement bear beauty believer blessed blood blue boards body brought called children of Israel Christ Church cloud commanded congregation connected court covering cross cubits curtains death door earth enter ephod eternal Exod expression faith Father fear fire flesh garments give given glory goats God's gold grace hand hath head heart heaven Hebrew high priest holy Israel Jehovah John judgment king light linen living look Lord Jesus manifested Moses object offering once pass passage peace perfect pillars precious present priesthood raised received reference respecting rest resurrection righteousness sanctified seems separated side silver sinner sins sockets sons soul Spirit standing stone tabernacle tent thee things thou shalt translated true truth unto vail washed whole wisdom word
28. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
289. oldal - ... but with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
385. oldal - Christ: in whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
178. oldal - Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
161. oldal - And on the seventh day, God ended his work which he had made ; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it ; because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made*.
180. oldal - If ye think good, give me my price ; and if not, forbear." So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said unto me, "Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prized at of them!" And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.
154. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, And in a day of salvation have I helped thee : And I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, To establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages ; That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth ; To them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves.